Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Condolences to the families involved

Yesterday, as we are preparing to celebrate one of the most Auspicious occasion in our Islamic calendar a disaster struck right in the middle of our beloved capital city. A total of 4 cardiac arrests on-site most likely due to Crushed injuries and Asphyxiation and many others with injuries requiring admission to RIPAS. It was a very very sad day.

The pre-event incident occured around 1015am as thousands (as many as 4,000) of women rushed into the gates of the garden. An eye-witness account from one of the doctors attending the medical cover at that time, Dr Herry Zul said the victims were piled up on top of each other and situation worsen by the crowd pushing and shoving and even stampeding over the fallen ones. At this point it was evident that there was going to be a high number of casualties.

A major disaster call was activated immediately. With the help of the authorities, Dr Herryzul's team manage to retrieve the victims and prevented what would have been a bigger number of fatalities. Within 5 minutes more ambulances arrived and more back-up doctors and nurses arrived on the scene.

Out of the 4 cardiac arrest, one was revived on the scene by the medical team, but only to succumb later in ICU last night. The 4th victim was revived in A&E and is still in ICU, so 3 fatalities in total. Around 27 patients were admitted with sprains and minor injuries.

Our Deepest condolonces to the victims family who lost their loved ones.... Al-Fatihah..

1 comment:

richy said...

Hello,

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with Low interest rate and with in the amount of $5,000 to $80,000,000 as the loan offer,I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, registered and legit lender.

You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. I will need you to state the amount you are seeking so that i can prepare my terms for the loan.It should be stated in USD and the duration should also be stated. I need your urgent response if you are interested,contact me on my mail adress richybush001@gmail.com.

Best Regards

Richard Bush.