Friday, July 13, 2007

HM Raja Permaisuri Agong visit to RIPAS



3rd July 2007 marked another significant history to RIPAS Hospital when Her Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Raja Permaisuri Agong consented to visit RIPAS hospital as part of the official visit to Brunei. We were lucky the Doctors Mess was chosen by the Malaysian entourage as an ideal place for Her Majesty to be briefed about the visit and it was an oppurtunity for our doctors to gain a closer look and speak to the Malaysian Queen.

Her Majesty's arrival at 1500hrs was greeted by the honourable Minister of Health YB Pehin Orang Kaya Indera Pahlawan Dato Seri Setia Hj Suyoi b Hj Osman and Datin, and senior officials at the Ministry of Health and RIPAS Hospital. Her Majesty consented to hear a briefing from our CEO Dr Hjh Norlila before donating a contribution to RIPAS as a gift from Her Majesty. The event continued with a visit of the SCBU and Ward 2, where again Her Majesty consented to give donations to patients who were admitted at the respective wards. Our sincere gratitude to Her Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Raja Permaisuri Agong on her majesty's visit and the officials involved in making the event a success.

On a lighter note as a result of the visit, The Doctors Mess received extra attention than usual from the administration and we are very thankful to RIPAS for providing the Mess with brand new carpets, blind and lightings which are all added bonus to improving our Doctors Mess Fascilities.


Part of the organising committee

1 comment:

richy said...

Hello,

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with Low interest rate and with in the amount of $5,000 to $80,000,000 as the loan offer,I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, registered and legit lender.

You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. I will need you to state the amount you are seeking so that i can prepare my terms for the loan.It should be stated in USD and the duration should also be stated. I need your urgent response if you are interested,contact me on my mail adress richybush001@gmail.com.

Best Regards

Richard Bush.