Wednesday, October 31, 2007

When doctors wed..

Congratulations to Dr Norlenny & Dr Taufique!

21st October 2007

To those who attended the Akad & Nikah Ceremony between Dr Norlenny (Radiology) & Dr Taufique (Intensive Care Unit) it was one to be remembered. Not only because it was the first time I saw Taufique, whom I have known since med school wear a traditional malay costume, which by the way you look good dude... keep it up hehe..!

But also it was the first time we've heard the akad & nikah ceremony done in English! Well done to the brave Khadi who managed to translate the whole khutbah into english and performed the ceremony smoothly indeed for the first time! Well ofcourse the choice of verbs and nouns could have been better (Who am I to comment ofcourse), but I'm sure perhaps words like 'sexual intercourse' could have been avoided in the khutbah... :-D Hmm well I could say there were several smiling faces in the crowd for a moment then.

Well done to Taufique for being able to perform the akad at One Go! I met him a few minutes before the ceremony and he was well nervous (who wouldn't aye) but Taufique was a cool as ever. Of course not stressful and nerve wrecking like saving people's lives everyday in the ICU unit, but someone's got to do it dude ;-).

Lenny was beautiful in her nikah dress as expected.. a few tears was shed, ofcourse from both the parents and bride.. but she manage to whole her make-up very well indeed.

Finally Congratulations to the newly weds, and a big warm welcome to Dr Taufique Ahmed (from UK) whom we will see more of in the near future.

1 comment:

richy said...

Hello,

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with Low interest rate and with in the amount of $5,000 to $80,000,000 as the loan offer,I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, registered and legit lender.

You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. I will need you to state the amount you are seeking so that i can prepare my terms for the loan.It should be stated in USD and the duration should also be stated. I need your urgent response if you are interested,contact me on my mail adress richybush001@gmail.com.

Best Regards

Richard Bush.